Wednesday, March 17, 2010

You have to kiss a lot of frogs..

Can this truth be applied to learning to use a Mac?  Being so techno-challenged, I have worn out the pads of my fingers trying to unlearn mouse maneuvering and achieve unnatural dexterity swiping this pad with a magical mix of select and move.  I'm exhausted and still have not mastered 'grab'.  I've deleted what needs to be saved and saved what should be trashed.  I'm trashed.
If you want to know the truth, I meant to download (upload?) a mad bluebird, not this frog.  I don't have to tell you this but I am willing to admit my weaknesses so that you can empathize with me in my trial.
Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither will my blog.
And coincidentally, Happy St. Patrick's Day.  Rivet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive